26th April 2014
NZ’s MTB “Test Piece” for endurance athletes or people with a sense of adventure.
125/95 km circumnavigation of Lake Hawea,Wanaka, NZ by mountain Bike
100% pure NZ South Island High Country scenery
3pm – 9pm Friday 25th April at Lake Hawea Hotel
There is no registration on the morning of the event, unfortunately if you have not picked up your race number at registration you will not be able to compete on race day.
A carbo-loading pasta meal is available for any competitor or supporter at the registration venue between 6 and 8pm. The cost of this meal is $19.00 per head. A vegetarian and meat option will be available. Meal tickets are available on the Home and Entry pages.
Entries are now open for 2014
Please consider our refund, late entry, transfer policy before you enter.
- Early Bird entries will open until May 31 2013. You can enter the Classic and Epic races for only $1 a km ($95/125).
- Entries cannot be rolled over for the following year at any stage.
- At any time prior to the 30 March 2014 you can:
- withdraw and request a refund of 75% of your entry fee.
- Change categories (no refund for dropping categories, cost for go up a category)
- Transfer your entry to another person. There is no cost for this but will require an email from you to us for you to receive a special code.
- NO PERSON IS PERMITTED TO RIDE UNDER ANOTHER NAME FOR ANY REASON AT ANY STAGE.
On the 31st of March however we close and complete all our databases which unequivically means:
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Entries cannot be transfered to any other rider due to safety / medical record reasons.
Option 1: Enter online and pay securely using PayPal/Credit Card or
Option 2: Download an Entry Form and pay by Cheque.
Please note: You must read and accept the Race Rules before you complete an entry